- David recalls the moment that showed him clearly how clearly all the previous jobs and experiences blended into one experience.
- Leadership has always been a component in all professional experiences which ultimately led to the creation of the Awaken The Leader Within Podcast.
- Kevin Kruse – Everyone is a leader, it’s your choice to determine what type of leader you will be, inaction is leading too.
- Define what is holding you back from becoming the leader you truly are.
- LISTEN TO WHAT PEOPLE ARE TELLING YOU, even if this is not what you want to hear.
- Effort vs execution. Did you accomplish the goal or not? Effort is not sufficient, results are what counts.
- Fight the setbacks and stay resilient
- Be transparent and share challenges and progress with your employees and you may be surprised by what they can offer and help solve the problem.
- Surround yourself with like-minded people who share your passions and skills.
Resources and Links
- The Leadex Show by Kevin Kruze Top-ranked leadership podcast
- Awaken the Leader Within podcast on YouTube
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by
- The Five Dysfunctions of a Team – a leadership fable by Patrick M. Lencioni
- Strengths Finder – 2.0 by Tom Rath
Help Us Grow!
If you have benefitted from this show, please go to iTunes, subscribe to our show so you don’t miss any future episodes and leave us a 5 star review. This will help us grow and share this show with an even greater audience.
Is there something that you’d like us to cover on the show? Something you don’t want to hear?? Shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will definitely consider it. This is your show and we want you to receive the maximum benefit possible.
Discover Your Power!
Subscribe and get a FREE download of The 5 Steps to Defining Your Superpowers!